Attn: Principals, Counselors, PTO Members in Herkimer County, NY
You are invited to experience “Bully Proof Your Child” A Bullying Prevention Program For Parents
at Harry Hoag Elementary School in Fort Plain, NY
on Wednesday, March 23rd RESCHEDULED TO: Tuesday April 5th at 7:00pm (due to snow)
School Phone#: (518) 993-3533
You are personally invited to check out the program which is designed to give parents & educators the tools they need to help their children be resourceful, resilient, and responsible for taking care of their own feelings in a constructive, empowered way.
My program teaches how to stop the cycle of bullying so that
• Kids can feel safe wherever they are and learn how to respond to teasing, name calling, aggression etc., so that the bullying behavior naturally extinguishes.
• Parents can understand their role and become part of the solution rather than an unconscious part of the problem
• Educators can spend less of their time on “guarding” and more of their time on teaching.
You have questions don’t you?
• Learn about my assemblies for students: “The Bully Proof Kid: Bullying Prevention From The Inside Out”
• Discover how I can train your staff to support a “personal empowerment based” approach to bullying in your school that has multiple benefits, “Bully Proof Your School”
• Would you like to know how to get my program for parents free at YOUR school?
Call me at 888-598-7709 or email me at BullyingPreventionNow [at] gmail.com
Or, if you would rather I contact you feel free to fill out the handy form below and send!
thanks! See you on March 23rd at Harry Hoag Elementary School!